When I first started seeing Lilla Rose Flexi-Clips popping up on different blogs about a year or so ago, I’ve got to be 100% honest with you…I didn’t want one! I didn’t think I really would use it, and I was perfectly happy with just my regular old pony tail holders.
Fast forward several months, and I’ve done exactly that…I’ve fallen in love with it!
Why I Didn’t Think I Would Like the Flexi-Clip
- I thought it was just a glorified barrette.
- I thought it would sit in my drawer never to be used.
- I didn’t think they were my style.
- I thought they would be hard to use.
- Why do I need one, when I have several pony tail holders that do the job just fine?
- I thought they looked uncomfortable.
But wow, was I proved wrong…
Why I DO Indeed Like the Flexi-Clip
- You can do SO many different hairstyles with this one simple clip.
- I find myself using it ALL the time!
- After looking through the online catalog, I realized that they actually have several clips that are just my style. They really are beautiful!
- They are so easy to use. For real. If I can use them effortlessly, than anyone can!
- They make a simple “pony-tail” look so pretty!
- They’re actually more comfortable that a pony tail holder. They really do “flex” around you’re hair and don’t pull or pinch at all. I find myself wearing mine even on days when I’m just cleaning and working around the house because it is SO comfortable to wear.
So, all that to say that I would recommend Flexi-Clips to anyone. Even if you don’t think that it’s you’re thing, I bet that you will be surprised how much you end up using it and loving it! I wear mine all the time and can’t wait to purchase some more!
Some More Cute Flexi-Clip Hairstyles
Here are some pictures of some other hairstyles that you can do with the Flexi-Clip. To learn how to do these hairstyles, watch the styling videos here.
Win a Flexi-Clip!
Sue Ellen has offered to give away a Flexi-Clip to a lucky reader – how exciting!
To enter the giveaway, please visit Sue Ellen’s Lilla Rose website, then simply leave a comment on this blog post stating which style of Flexi-Clip you would choose. While you’re there be sure to look around at all of the gorgeous hair accessories that are offered by Lilla Rose!
If you would like an additional entry, you may “like” Sue Ellen’s Lilla Rose facebook page and leave an additional comment stating that you did so.
This giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, April 14, 2012. Open to US residents age 18 and older.
The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email. The winner must respond with a shipping address within 48 hours. If the winner does not respond, another winner will be chosen.
(Psst! Be sure to watch this sizing video also to determine what size of Flexi-Clip your cute new hairstyle will need!)