Today I thought it would be fun to highlight the three most popular posts that were linked up to Made At Home Mondays in the month of January. All the posts that have been entered are awesome, but here are the three that you all gave the most clicks! Make sure you check them out if you haven’t yet – there’s some good stuff in there!
1. How to Make Homemade Cough Syrup from Jill’s Home Remedies. “Making homemade cough syrup is easy, very effective and does not have those questionable ingredients you can’t pronounce like the syrups at the store.”
2. Green Tea Kombucha from Christian Mommy Blogger. “Combine Green Tea and Kombucha and you have an immune boosting, probiotic, punch-the-flu-in-the-gut, awesome drink full of….well, awesomeness.”
3. Natural Multipurpose Citrus Cleaner from Lexie: Naturals. “It’s super easy and effective! So far I have used it on the kitchen counters, sink, stove, and table; I have used it to clean the bathroom counters, sinks, and toilets. And I even used it on some tough grease in a pan I used to cook breakfast sausage.”
Share Your Made At Home Monday Post
Now it’s your turn. I would love to see a Made At Home project that you’ve done. A recipe for something that you usually buy, a fun craft, a decorating project…the list could go on and on! Show us what you’ve got!
These are the two easy guidelines for participation:
1. Link up to a post on your blog featuring something that you made at home! Please link directly to the post and not to your home url.
2. Please link your posts back to this blog. This is a common blog hop courtesy and will help your readers find more awesome Made At Home projects. Thank you for spreading the word!